Updated Dec 24, 2013 - 9:13 am
Arizona Cardinals Wild Card Watch
The Cards knocked off the Seattle Seahawks 17-10 Sunday at CenturyLink Field, pushing their record to 10-5. Despite the Cardinals' stellar recent play -- they're 7-1 in their last eight games -- they'll still need plenty of help to punch their ticket to the postseason.
The Cardinals will be rooting for NFC South underdogs Atlanta and Tampa Bay in the next week, while they'll still have to take care of business against San Francisco Sunday at University of Phoenix Stadium.
|1.||Seattle Seahawks (West)||12-3||3-2||9-2||vs. STL|
|2.||Carolina Panthers (South)||11-4||4-1||8-3||vs. TB|
|3.||Philadelphia Eagles (East)||9-6||3-2||8-3||@Dal|
|4.||Chicago Bears (North)||8-7||2-3||4-7||vs. GB|
|5.||San Francisco 49ers (WC 1)||11-4||4-1||8-3||@Arz|
|6.||New Orleans Saints (WC2)||10-5||4-1||8-3||vs. TB|
|7.||Arizona Cardinals||10-5||2-3||6-5||vs. SF|
|8.||Dallas Cowboys||8-7||5-0||7-4||vs. Phi|
|9.||Green Bay Packers||7-7-1||2-2-1||5-5-1||@Chi|
- Everybody's bashing basketball, so why don't we fix it?
- Goran Dragic has been amazing, but Markieff Morris is key to Suns' success
- Radio Row interviews painting a dark picture of life in NFL
- Holiday Bowl debacle sours a great season for Sun Devils
- Six Points: Arizona Cardinals end season with tough loss to San Francisco 49ers