Updated Aug 14, 2013 - 9:22 pm
Dupree leads Mercury to third straight win under Pennell
Dupree had 14 in the first half and a jumper during a key third-quarter stretch before sustaining a minor knee injury with 3:28 left in the period. She did not return, but Phoenix (13-11) opened up an 18-point lead in the quarter and coasted from there.
Tamika Catchings had 16 points and eight rebounds for Indiana (11-12), which has lost two of three and played with just nine players due to injuries.
Diana Taurasi moved into fifth place on the WNBA career scoring list Wednesday, finishing with 12 points and 11 assists for the Mercury.
The Mercury have won all three games under Pennell, who took over after sixth-year coach Corey Gaines was fired on Aug. 8.
- Brittney Griner, Phoenix Mercury - Thursday May 15Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner speaks on WNBA uniform changes and her new memoir.
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.