Phoenix Mercury announce partnership with Casino Arizona and Talking Stick Resort
As part of the multi-year deal, Casino Arizona and Talking Stick Resort logos will now be on the team's home and road jerseys.
"The Phoenix Mercury is thrilled to announce our new marquee sponsorship with Casino Arizona and Talking Stick Resort," said Mercury President Jason Rowley. "Having served as the presenting partner for the Mercury's 2007 WNBA Championship run, Casino Arizona has been a loyal supporter of women's basketball and we are excited to take that collaboration to an unprecedented level."
Te logos will also be seen on the team's home court at US Airways Center.
"The partnership between Casino Arizona and the Phoenix Mercury is truly an obvious fit," said Peter Arceo, Senior Director of Marketing for Casino Arizona. "We both provide the ultimate entertainment in our respective fields. We are proud to be a part of all the excitement the Mercury will bring this season and beyond."
- Jim Pitman, Mercury General Manager - Thursday February 13How do things look on the business side of the Mercury organization?
- Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury - Thursday January 23Ann Meyers Drysdale, VP of Phoenix Suns & Phoenix Mercury, talks about landing the WNBA All-Star Gam
- Russ Pennell/Phoenix Mercury Head Coach - Thursday September 19Discusses playoffs, Mercury's defense, and difference between men's college basketball and women's p
- Diana Taurasi, Phooenix Mecury guard - Wednesday September 18The Mercury get ready for their playoff series against the Sparks.
- Russ Pennell, Phoenix Mercury Interim head coach - Friday August 9Russ Pennell joins Doug and Chuck to talk about taking over the team.