Updated Oct 19, 2012 - 5:35 pm
High school kicker should make Jay Feely feel bad
Austin Rehkow, a sophomore kicker for Central Valley High School in Spokane, Washington, booted a 67-yard kick through the uprights to tie his team's game with Shadle Park High School in the final seconds.
Apparently it's a new state record, as the previous long was a measly 62 yards. Sadly, though, this is not a high school football record, which was set when Dirk Borgognone of Reno, Nevada made good on a 68-yard attempt in 1985.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome