Updated Oct 19, 2012 - 5:35 pm
High school kicker should make Jay Feely feel bad
Austin Rehkow, a sophomore kicker for Central Valley High School in Spokane, Washington, booted a 67-yard kick through the uprights to tie his team's game with Shadle Park High School in the final seconds.
Apparently it's a new state record, as the previous long was a measly 62 yards. Sadly, though, this is not a high school football record, which was set when Dirk Borgognone of Reno, Nevada made good on a 68-yard attempt in 1985.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns