Updated Oct 19, 2012 - 5:35 pm
High school kicker should make Jay Feely feel bad
Austin Rehkow, a sophomore kicker for Central Valley High School in Spokane, Washington, booted a 67-yard kick through the uprights to tie his team's game with Shadle Park High School in the final seconds.
Apparently it's a new state record, as the previous long was a measly 62 yards. Sadly, though, this is not a high school football record, which was set when Dirk Borgognone of Reno, Nevada made good on a 68-yard attempt in 1985.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months