Updated Oct 23, 2012 - 5:36 pm
BizNasty: Prank victim
That changed during the recent BioSteel camp in Aurora, Ontario when Bissonnette was a victim of a pretty good one.
While checking into the camp, staff members stop Bissonnette and pretty much interrogate him at the direction of Calgary Flames' forward Mike Cammalleri, who was orchestrating things via cell phone.
At one point, security asks Bissonnette what team he plays for.
"Phoenix. Well, maybe Quebec soon," he responded.
The process ends with BizNasty almost shirtless, but the video shows what a good sport he is.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter