Updated Oct 23, 2012 - 5:36 pm
BizNasty: Prank victim
That changed during the recent BioSteel camp in Aurora, Ontario when Bissonnette was a victim of a pretty good one.
While checking into the camp, staff members stop Bissonnette and pretty much interrogate him at the direction of Calgary Flames' forward Mike Cammalleri, who was orchestrating things via cell phone.
At one point, security asks Bissonnette what team he plays for.
"Phoenix. Well, maybe Quebec soon," he responded.
The process ends with BizNasty almost shirtless, but the video shows what a good sport he is.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns