Updated Oct 23, 2012 - 5:36 pm
BizNasty: Prank victim
That changed during the recent BioSteel camp in Aurora, Ontario when Bissonnette was a victim of a pretty good one.
While checking into the camp, staff members stop Bissonnette and pretty much interrogate him at the direction of Calgary Flames' forward Mike Cammalleri, who was orchestrating things via cell phone.
At one point, security asks Bissonnette what team he plays for.
"Phoenix. Well, maybe Quebec soon," he responded.
The process ends with BizNasty almost shirtless, but the video shows what a good sport he is.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security