Updated Oct 30, 2012 - 8:51 pm
Quite possibly the worst uniforms ever
Originally published: Oct 25, 2012 - 12:22 pm
Carol City High School in Miami will actually wear these monstrosities on a field in a game and attempt to keep a straight face.
In a word -- egads!
UPDATE: It's now being reported that hip-hop artist Flo Rida, who attended Carol City is responsible for the "facelift".
Let's just say football fashion has never been more "Low". Haha, see what we did there?
H/T to Uni-watch.com, quite possibly the best blog on the entire internet.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival