Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 10:38 am
She doesn't play football like a girl
Suffice it to say nobody in The Gremlin League in Salt Lake City, Utah has ever used that line on 9-year-old Sam Gordon -- and she is a girl!
A Youtube video of Gordon's highlights in the league has over a quarter-million hits since its posting Monday, and it's easy to see why. This girl can play.
According to the stats on the video, Gordon has run for almost 2,000 yards and 35 touchdowns, and apparently, at least based on editing, has never been tackled.
Unfortunately, we can't pick her up for the second half of Fantasy Football season.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent