Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 2:04 pm
Arizona Cardinals get a midseason logo
The team was the talk of the league, combining an elite defense with quality special teams play and an offense that did just enough to get the job done.
That's all in the past.
Losers of five straight games, the Cardinals are not only fading out of the playoff picture and losing much of the goodwill they had built up.
So, perhaps it should be no surprise that a parody site like thefakeespn.com has decided to give Arizona's NFL team a new, updated logo.
It can be seen to the left of this story.
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game