Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 2:04 pm
Arizona Cardinals get a midseason logo
The team was the talk of the league, combining an elite defense with quality special teams play and an offense that did just enough to get the job done.
That's all in the past.
Losers of five straight games, the Cardinals are not only fading out of the playoff picture and losing much of the goodwill they had built up.
So, perhaps it should be no surprise that a parody site like thefakeespn.com has decided to give Arizona's NFL team a new, updated logo.
It can be seen to the left of this story.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial