Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 2:04 pm
Arizona Cardinals get a midseason logo
The team was the talk of the league, combining an elite defense with quality special teams play and an offense that did just enough to get the job done.
That's all in the past.
Losers of five straight games, the Cardinals are not only fading out of the playoff picture and losing much of the goodwill they had built up.
So, perhaps it should be no surprise that a parody site like thefakeespn.com has decided to give Arizona's NFL team a new, updated logo.
It can be seen to the left of this story.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover