Rick Reilly not aware that he was live
When there's enough live TV, there's bound to be a slip-up.
Such was the case Monday night when Rick Reilly of ESPN wasn't aware that the video had run out and he and the other panelists wrapping up the Steelers' overtime win over the Chiefs were live.
Reilly asks Stuart Scott if he can make sure to say that Reilly had the Ben Roethlisberger injury news first on Twitter. Cameras caught the whole thing and of course, there was a moment of awkwardness before Scott proceeded, and gave Reilly his Twitter props.
But the best part is Steve Young's reaction. At the :22 mark of the video, Young just stares at Reilly and gives him kind of a "what the heck are you doing?" tap.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival