Rick Reilly not aware that he was live
When there's enough live TV, there's bound to be a slip-up.
Such was the case Monday night when Rick Reilly of ESPN wasn't aware that the video had run out and he and the other panelists wrapping up the Steelers' overtime win over the Chiefs were live.
Reilly asks Stuart Scott if he can make sure to say that Reilly had the Ben Roethlisberger injury news first on Twitter. Cameras caught the whole thing and of course, there was a moment of awkwardness before Scott proceeded, and gave Reilly his Twitter props.
But the best part is Steve Young's reaction. At the :22 mark of the video, Young just stares at Reilly and gives him kind of a "what the heck are you doing?" tap.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut