Rick Reilly not aware that he was live
When there's enough live TV, there's bound to be a slip-up.
Such was the case Monday night when Rick Reilly of ESPN wasn't aware that the video had run out and he and the other panelists wrapping up the Steelers' overtime win over the Chiefs were live.
Reilly asks Stuart Scott if he can make sure to say that Reilly had the Ben Roethlisberger injury news first on Twitter. Cameras caught the whole thing and of course, there was a moment of awkwardness before Scott proceeded, and gave Reilly his Twitter props.
But the best part is Steve Young's reaction. At the :22 mark of the video, Young just stares at Reilly and gives him kind of a "what the heck are you doing?" tap.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15