Updated Nov 13, 2012 - 10:53 am
No teammates around, so James Harden high-fives air
He's also a hell of a basketball player, though that's not what this article is going to focus on.
No, instead we are going to look at what Harden did after he already put the ball in the bucket.
Harden was sent to the free throw line due to a "clear path to the basket" foul, meaning he gets two shots and his team retains possession. Because of that, players do not line up with him at the free throw line because, well, rebounds don't really matter.
However, that did not deter Harden and his beard from doing the customary high-five or fist bump with teammates after a made foul shot.
Well played, gentlemen.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent