Updated Nov 16, 2012 - 4:14 pm
Basketball player misses four shots...in a row...at his own basket
You haven't really played basketball until you've accidentally taken a shot at your own hoop.
OK, maybe that's just us.
Anyway, a basketball player in Belgium whose name will remain anonymous (because can't find it and we figure he'd rather not have it shared), picked a good time to go cold from the field.
- Ron Burgundy interviews Broncos' QB Peyton Manning
- Cleveland Browns fan turns misery into Christmas songs
- Cremation ashes dumped on field after Auburn win over Alabama
- Kevin McHale joins exclusive club led by Jason Kidd and Mike Tomlin
- ASU's 942 Crew making things funny for opposing free throw shooters