Updated Nov 16, 2012 - 4:14 pm
Basketball player misses four shots...in a row...at his own basket
You haven't really played basketball until you've accidentally taken a shot at your own hoop.
OK, maybe that's just us.
Anyway, a basketball player in Belgium whose name will remain anonymous (because can't find it and we figure he'd rather not have it shared), picked a good time to go cold from the field.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival