Updated Nov 16, 2012 - 4:14 pm
Basketball player misses four shots...in a row...at his own basket
You haven't really played basketball until you've accidentally taken a shot at your own hoop.
OK, maybe that's just us.
Anyway, a basketball player in Belgium whose name will remain anonymous (because can't find it and we figure he'd rather not have it shared), picked a good time to go cold from the field.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut