Updated Nov 16, 2012 - 4:46 pm
Soccer stadium no match for Mother Nature
Finally the age-old question of who would win in a fight, Mother Nature or a soccer stadium, has been answered.
And it's not the soccer stadium.
Some incredible video shot in Portugal shows Estádio Dr. Francisco Vieira getting roughed up by a tornado that rolled through the area Thursday, leaving plenty of damage in its wake.
H/T to DeadSpin.com
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security