Updated Nov 19, 2012 - 12:53 pm
Steve Nash is more PSY than PG these days
Unable to help his team on the court, the 38-year-old is left to figure out other ways to contribute.
So, he dances.
Nash was caught on camera during a recent game dancing to PSY's Gangnam Style, which was being played at the Staples Center during a game against the Houston Rockets.
Ever known for his grace on the court, it appears Nash may have a second career once this whole basketball thing is done with.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security