Updated Nov 20, 2012 - 12:37 pm
Cardinals quarterback ends up on Craigslist
And poor spelling.
An ad was placed on Craigslist with the title "Arizona Cardinal Quarterback - $1".
Someone is trying to basically give John Skelton away.
Dubbed a "slightly used quarterback", the listing says Skelton "can not seem to look away from entended receiver" and "has movement skills of an out of balanced washing machine".
The ad says they will gladly trade Skelton for Detroit rookie and former Boise State star Kellen Moore -- or any other winning quarterback.
It also states responses to the ad should be sent to the Arizona Cardinals.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness