Updated Nov 20, 2012 - 12:37 pm
Cardinals quarterback ends up on Craigslist
And poor spelling.
An ad was placed on Craigslist with the title "Arizona Cardinal Quarterback - $1".
Someone is trying to basically give John Skelton away.
Dubbed a "slightly used quarterback", the listing says Skelton "can not seem to look away from entended receiver" and "has movement skills of an out of balanced washing machine".
The ad says they will gladly trade Skelton for Detroit rookie and former Boise State star Kellen Moore -- or any other winning quarterback.
It also states responses to the ad should be sent to the Arizona Cardinals.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level