Updated Nov 26, 2012 - 12:16 pm
The dangers of Pee-Wee football
Not in this Pee-Wee Football League, where the tailback is the biggest dude on the field and imposes his size upon a safety attempting to make a tackle.
It's a violent collision with the safety (and the ground) taking the worst of it.
Many youth football leagues have regulations on the weight limit of ball carriers. Apparently this one doesn't...yet.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial