Updated Nov 26, 2012 - 12:16 pm
The dangers of Pee-Wee football
Not in this Pee-Wee Football League, where the tailback is the biggest dude on the field and imposes his size upon a safety attempting to make a tackle.
It's a violent collision with the safety (and the ground) taking the worst of it.
Many youth football leagues have regulations on the weight limit of ball carriers. Apparently this one doesn't...yet.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns