Updated Nov 26, 2012 - 12:16 pm
The dangers of Pee-Wee football
Not in this Pee-Wee Football League, where the tailback is the biggest dude on the field and imposes his size upon a safety attempting to make a tackle.
It's a violent collision with the safety (and the ground) taking the worst of it.
Many youth football leagues have regulations on the weight limit of ball carriers. Apparently this one doesn't...yet.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15