Updated Nov 26, 2012 - 12:16 pm
The dangers of Pee-Wee football
Not in this Pee-Wee Football League, where the tailback is the biggest dude on the field and imposes his size upon a safety attempting to make a tackle.
It's a violent collision with the safety (and the ground) taking the worst of it.
Many youth football leagues have regulations on the weight limit of ball carriers. Apparently this one doesn't...yet.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut