Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 4:23 pm
The most destructive volleyball spike ever
Not normally, but when a single spike takes out two people, the sport crosses over into that territory.
Watch out for that ricochet, it can be a doozy.
Keep an eye out for the spectator walking along the sideline about 30 feet from the "impact".
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security