Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 5:28 pm
Kurt Warner wants teams to make up a job for him
Or, perhaps, he's just tired of watching his former team struggle to put points on the board.
Warner sent out a tweet Tuesday saying...well...you can read it for yourself.
I am thinking some NFL teams need 2 hire me as "creative offensive consultant" (yes I just made that title up), to help design plays! #awful— Kurt Warner (@kurt13warner) November 27, 2012
It seems like a good idea, as Warner likely has a football mind capable of drawing up some pretty good plays.
But would he be a good fit for the Cardinals?
Unless he's the one throwing passes for the plays he designed, we think not.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns