Updated Nov 30, 2012 - 11:57 am
Johnny Manziel wins Heisman...of hair
The redshirt freshman quarterback from Texas A&M is the inspiration for Christian Chavez's new 'do.
Chavez hails from Manziel's hometown of Kerrville, Texas, and decided to pay tribute to "Johnny Football" by having his likeness sheared into his hair. And as you can see on the video below, the results are pretty darn cool (if you're into that sort of thing).
Despite the artistry, Chavez was sent home from school for "causing a distraction".
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns