Updated Nov 30, 2012 - 8:45 pm
Prince Amukamara no longer goes No. 2 before games
At Madison Square Garden, often times that involves doing an impromptu interview with a celebrity or athlete in the stands.
During the Knicks' Friday night home game against the Wizards, however, MSG's Jill Martin learned that sometimes the interviews can get a little bit too personal.
Speaking with former Apollo High School star Prince Amukamara, a second-year cornerback with the New York Giants, Martin opted for fan questions to get through the interview.
Two words: bad idea.
When asked what his pregame ritual was, the 23-year-old defensive back was rather poignant.
"I use to have a ritual where I went No. 2 before every game," Amukamara said alluding to his bathroom habits. "But that stopped working for me, so I discontinued that."
Too bad for Martin, she couldn't discontinue the interview before Amukamara took things a little too far.
While she played along nicely, here's hoping that Amukamara's rigid head coach, Tom Coughlin, didn't get wind of his televised remarks.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge