Updated Dec 4, 2012 - 3:32 pm
A little less than 100 percent ball security
In the Mississippi 3A Championship Game, Hazlehurst's John Bridges is stripped as he's attempting to score the go-ahead touchdown. Charleston defensive lineman Jamal Brock and attempts to advance the ball, but Hazlehurst wide receiver Dycelious Reese strips the ball and runs it into the end zone for the go-ahead score.
Hazlehurst won the game 21-20.
The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat all rolled into one play.
- Atlanta Hawks release fabulously tacky promo video for their cheerleader calender
- Shootout 'attempt' does not go well for Todd Bertuzzi
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return