Updated Dec 4, 2012 - 3:32 pm
A little less than 100 percent ball security
In the Mississippi 3A Championship Game, Hazlehurst's John Bridges is stripped as he's attempting to score the go-ahead touchdown. Charleston defensive lineman Jamal Brock and attempts to advance the ball, but Hazlehurst wide receiver Dycelious Reese strips the ball and runs it into the end zone for the go-ahead score.
Hazlehurst won the game 21-20.
The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat all rolled into one play.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent