Updated Dec 5, 2012 - 8:58 am
'The Lakers have just pooped in their big-boy pants!'
People love to hate the Los Angeles Lakers.
That group includes Craig Ackerman, the radio play-by-play announcer for the Houston Rockets, who really relished his team's come-from-behind 107-105 win over the Lake Show in Houston Tuesday night.
Just watch the video, and enjoy the call.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent