Updated Dec 5, 2012 - 8:58 am
'The Lakers have just pooped in their big-boy pants!'
People love to hate the Los Angeles Lakers.
That group includes Craig Ackerman, the radio play-by-play announcer for the Houston Rockets, who really relished his team's come-from-behind 107-105 win over the Lake Show in Houston Tuesday night.
Just watch the video, and enjoy the call.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter