Updated Dec 9, 2012 - 12:19 pm
Pitino answers reporter's phone in presser
Well, almost everything.
Coming off No. 5 Louisville's 99-47 pounding of the Kangaroos from the University of Missouri-Kansas City Saturday, Pitino began his post-game press conference in routine fashion.
But just as Pitino was waxing poetic about his team's thorough performance, modern technology got in the way.
WNDA radio host Bob Domine, a journalist in the crowd at Pitino's presser, forgot to turn his iPhone on silent and received an untimely call smack-dab in the middle of the Louisville coach's remarks.
Pitino, always known to be an intense personality during his legendary years in the Bluegrass State, must have been in a rather good mood Saturday.
He calmly took the recorder/phone and began chatting with the woman on the other line.
Take a listen to the rather hilarious exchange:
When his coaching career concludes, it seems Pitino may have a decent chance to pursue a job in improv comedy.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent