Updated Dec 10, 2012 - 3:51 pm
Caroline Wozniacki impersonates Serena Williams
Despite her former ranking, the 22-year-old has yet to win a Grand Slam title.
So if you can't be the best, might as well impersonate the best. That's what Wozniacki attempted to do during an exhibition match in Brazil Sunday.
Trying to get a laugh out of the crowd in attendance, Wozniacki stuffed her bra and skirt with several towels. The gesture was an obvious attempt to imitate Serena Williams, who over the years has received almost as much attention for her curvacious body as for her 15 Grand Slam victories.
Was it funny? You be the judge.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge