Updated Dec 10, 2012 - 3:51 pm
Caroline Wozniacki impersonates Serena Williams
Despite her former ranking, the 22-year-old has yet to win a Grand Slam title.
So if you can't be the best, might as well impersonate the best. That's what Wozniacki attempted to do during an exhibition match in Brazil Sunday.
Trying to get a laugh out of the crowd in attendance, Wozniacki stuffed her bra and skirt with several towels. The gesture was an obvious attempt to imitate Serena Williams, who over the years has received almost as much attention for her curvacious body as for her 15 Grand Slam victories.
Was it funny? You be the judge.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security