Donald Trump wishes New England head coach 'Bob' Belichick good luck on Twitter
What would the Twitterverse do without Donald Trump?
On Monday, the business mogul tweeted well-wishes to the New England Patriots before their Monday Night Football game against the Houston Texans.
Unfortunately for Trump, he botched Patriots' head coach Bill Belichick's name in his tweet.
The tweet was eventually deleted, but was left up on Trump's Twitter feed for a few hours.
Trump is a fan of the Patriots and has a connection with the team through owner Robert Kraft, who is a personal friend.
Thankfully, he spelled Kraft's name correct. Maybe he and Belichick just aren't that close.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad