Donald Trump wishes New England head coach 'Bob' Belichick good luck on Twitter
What would the Twitterverse do without Donald Trump?
On Monday, the business mogul tweeted well-wishes to the New England Patriots before their Monday Night Football game against the Houston Texans.
Unfortunately for Trump, he botched Patriots' head coach Bill Belichick's name in his tweet.
The tweet was eventually deleted, but was left up on Trump's Twitter feed for a few hours.
Trump is a fan of the Patriots and has a connection with the team through owner Robert Kraft, who is a personal friend.
Thankfully, he spelled Kraft's name correct. Maybe he and Belichick just aren't that close.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent