Updated Dec 12, 2012 - 11:59 am
Ten-year-old dances with NFL cheerleaders
Think this kid is the most popular in his class?
We'd be willing to bet he is.
Ten-year-old Christian Bottger got a chance to perform with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this past week, and quite frankly, nailed his peformance of "Gangnam Style" and "Teach Me How to Dougie."
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad