Updated Dec 12, 2012 - 11:59 am
Ten-year-old dances with NFL cheerleaders
Think this kid is the most popular in his class?
We'd be willing to bet he is.
Ten-year-old Christian Bottger got a chance to perform with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this past week, and quite frankly, nailed his peformance of "Gangnam Style" and "Teach Me How to Dougie."
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15