Updated Dec 13, 2012 - 10:48 am
Suddenly Cardinals' loss to Seahawks doesn't seem so bad
A report on IndyStar.com talks about a high school girl's basketball game that ended with a score even more lopsided than the one at Century Link Field.
As the story goes, Bloomington South High School in Bloomington, Indiana is a good team. Their opponents, who were from Arlington High School in Indianapolis, are not.
Arlington made just a pair of free throws on the night -- one in the second quarter and the other in the third. Bloomington's coach said his team was not trying to run up the score, but he wasn't going to tell his players to stop trying, either.
The girls from Bloomington must feel terrible, but they did score two more points than the Cardinals.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent