Updated Dec 16, 2012 - 1:50 pm
Danny Amendola's TD celebration goes terribly wrong
And even when they did go right against the Minnesota Vikings, trouble seemed to follow.
For example, take Danny Amendola's six-yard touchdown catch in the fourth quarter. After Amendola reached the end zone to cut the deficit to 19, he went for the go-to touchdown celebration: the spike.
Done thousands of times in the history of the NFL, few have ended up like Amendola's did Sunday.
Watch for yourself as a poor security guard and his glasses were victimized by a terrible, terrible bounce:
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level