Updated Dec 18, 2012 - 11:55 am
Carolina fans: Loyal and rabid, but not grammatically correct
San Diego fans are notoriously gracious when it comes to leaving open seats (or more accurately, sections) to opposing fans, so some loyal Carolina fans made the cross-country trek to San Diego to root on their team.
But as it turns out, this group of Carolina supporters could have used a proofreader.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter