Updated Dec 19, 2012 - 6:06 pm
Apparently 'Kaepernicking' is childspeak for 'rapping poorly'
The second-year pro from Nevada took over as the San Francisco 49ers' starting quarterback in a Week 10 tie against the St. Louis Rams, and has led an already good team to four wins in its last five games.
Kaepernick, 25, has thrown seven touchdown passes and just two interceptions, while also rushing for 379 yards and five touchdowns.
His success has apparently spawned a bit of a following, and even prompted five-year-old 49ers fan Sarah Redden to put together a rap video for the QB. It's dubbed the "San Fransico 49ers Theme Song - Kaepernicking", which is apparently childspeak for "rapping poorly".
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security