P.J. Tucker ruins Alvin Gentry's suit during courtside run-in
Talk about an expensive collision.
During the second quarter of the Phoenix Suns' win Wednesday night, PJ Tucker ran into Alvin Gentry courtside and damaged his head coach's pricy suit in the process.
The play made ESPN's "Not Top 10 Plays" afterwards.
On Friday, Gentry and Tucker talked to the media about the accident after practice.
"He's going to replace two buttons on my suit," Gentry joked. "And it's not a cheap suit. It's a really well-designed, well-made suit."
Tucker said he's been receiving a lot of flak from his teammates over the incident.
"Everybody's on me," Tucker said with a laugh. "I can't listen. I seen a free ball and I went for it."
Maybe next time, Gentry will have some extra suits on reserve.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent