P.J. Tucker ruins Alvin Gentry's suit during courtside run-in
Talk about an expensive collision.
During the second quarter of the Phoenix Suns' win Wednesday night, PJ Tucker ran into Alvin Gentry courtside and damaged his head coach's pricy suit in the process.
The play made ESPN's "Not Top 10 Plays" afterwards.
On Friday, Gentry and Tucker talked to the media about the accident after practice.
"He's going to replace two buttons on my suit," Gentry joked. "And it's not a cheap suit. It's a really well-designed, well-made suit."
Tucker said he's been receiving a lot of flak from his teammates over the incident.
"Everybody's on me," Tucker said with a laugh. "I can't listen. I seen a free ball and I went for it."
Maybe next time, Gentry will have some extra suits on reserve.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut