P.J. Tucker ruins Alvin Gentry's suit during courtside run-in
Talk about an expensive collision.
During the second quarter of the Phoenix Suns' win Wednesday night, PJ Tucker ran into Alvin Gentry courtside and damaged his head coach's pricy suit in the process.
The play made ESPN's "Not Top 10 Plays" afterwards.
On Friday, Gentry and Tucker talked to the media about the accident after practice.
"He's going to replace two buttons on my suit," Gentry joked. "And it's not a cheap suit. It's a really well-designed, well-made suit."
Tucker said he's been receiving a lot of flak from his teammates over the incident.
"Everybody's on me," Tucker said with a laugh. "I can't listen. I seen a free ball and I went for it."
Maybe next time, Gentry will have some extra suits on reserve.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad