Updated Dec 26, 2012 - 9:03 am
Just call him 'Samta Claus'
Losing nine straight games after starting 4-0 will do that to a person. But not even chronic losing can dampen the spirit of Arizona linebacker Sam Acho, who is one of the nicest, most genuine pro athletes you'll ever meet.
Fox Sports captured the following moment prior to the Cards' 28-13 loss to the Chicago Bears Sunday, and well, it's priceless.
Acho gives his gloves to a young fan, talks with him and gives him a high-five, and the youngster's reaction is just about as good as it gets.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome