Updated Dec 26, 2012 - 9:03 am
Just call him 'Samta Claus'
Losing nine straight games after starting 4-0 will do that to a person. But not even chronic losing can dampen the spirit of Arizona linebacker Sam Acho, who is one of the nicest, most genuine pro athletes you'll ever meet.
Fox Sports captured the following moment prior to the Cards' 28-13 loss to the Chicago Bears Sunday, and well, it's priceless.
Acho gives his gloves to a young fan, talks with him and gives him a high-five, and the youngster's reaction is just about as good as it gets.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent