Updated Dec 26, 2012 - 9:03 am
Just call him 'Samta Claus'
Losing nine straight games after starting 4-0 will do that to a person. But not even chronic losing can dampen the spirit of Arizona linebacker Sam Acho, who is one of the nicest, most genuine pro athletes you'll ever meet.
Fox Sports captured the following moment prior to the Cards' 28-13 loss to the Chicago Bears Sunday, and well, it's priceless.
Acho gives his gloves to a young fan, talks with him and gives him a high-five, and the youngster's reaction is just about as good as it gets.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months