Updated Dec 28, 2012 - 8:42 pm
D-backs' Brandon McCarthy's driver's license snafu
Who knew the Arizona Diamondbacks acquired a 6'7", right-handed female pitcher this winter?
According to Deadspin, Brandon McCarthy was mistaken for a woman on his new Texas driver's license.
McCarthy and his wife Amanda have gained a reputation for their Twitter humor so it was fitting his wife playfully posted photographic proof of the error.
Despite taking a line drive off the side of his head, I guess McCarthy still isn't manly enough for the state of Texas.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome