Updated Dec 28, 2012 - 8:42 pm
D-backs' Brandon McCarthy's driver's license snafu
Who knew the Arizona Diamondbacks acquired a 6'7", right-handed female pitcher this winter?
According to Deadspin, Brandon McCarthy was mistaken for a woman on his new Texas driver's license.
McCarthy and his wife Amanda have gained a reputation for their Twitter humor so it was fitting his wife playfully posted photographic proof of the error.
Despite taking a line drive off the side of his head, I guess McCarthy still isn't manly enough for the state of Texas.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover