Updated Jan 3, 2013 - 1:03 pm
'Super Marion Bros.' makes an appearance in Dallas
A four-time All-Star, Marion earned a reputation for being an outstanding rebounder for his size as well as excellent finisher on the fast break.
He also had one of the ugliest looking jumpshots in the history of the game. Still does, actually.
Anyway, what does all this have to do with anything? Not much, really.
But the Dallas Mavericks, Marion's current team, did put together a video of the player as Super Mario from the popular video game series.
Throwing basketballs at turtles adorned with logos of rival teams with a motion that is not-unlike his jumper, Marion successfully navigates the level on the way to claiming the Larry O'Brien Trophy for himself and the Mavericks.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome