Updated Jan 3, 2013 - 10:06 pm
Passed-out drunk guy forces women's restroom evacuation
But things weren't so pretty off the field at University of Phoenix Stadium Thursday night.
According to Arizona Newsnet's Twitter account, a fan got a little too carried away.
@ArizonaNewsnet Fiesta Bowl: Section 404 women's restroom evacuated due to intoxicated male passed out on the floor. Police officers might have saved his life. Male was aspirating on vomit, was rolled on his side to open airway.
The good news is the man's life was likely saved. The bad news, some unhappy women were probably inconvenienced in the process.
- Atlanta Hawks release fabulously tacky promo video for their cheerleader calender
- Shootout 'attempt' does not go well for Todd Bertuzzi
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return