Updated Jan 3, 2013 - 10:06 pm
Passed-out drunk guy forces women's restroom evacuation
But things weren't so pretty off the field at University of Phoenix Stadium Thursday night.
According to Arizona Newsnet's Twitter account, a fan got a little too carried away.
@ArizonaNewsnet Fiesta Bowl: Section 404 women's restroom evacuated due to intoxicated male passed out on the floor. Police officers might have saved his life. Male was aspirating on vomit, was rolled on his side to open airway.
The good news is the man's life was likely saved. The bad news, some unhappy women were probably inconvenienced in the process.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15