Updated Jan 4, 2013 - 10:41 pm
Cardinals' Skelton partying with O-Line in Vegas
This article was originally presented in a way it should not have been. A way where Cardinals players should not be taking a trip to Las Vegas just five days after a disappointing season. We apologize and did not mean for it to come off with that intent.
It's the first weekend in January and only 12 of the NFL's 32 teams get to lace up their cleats for the rest of this season.
What do you do after five months of a grinding NFL season?
You go on vacation.
A week after the Cardinals' season wrapped up, John Skelton tweeted out that he and members of the offensive line were making the five hour trip north to Sin City -- OK, yeah they probably flew.
Vegas with the O Line. This trip will be epic.— John Skelton (@johnskelton19) January 5, 2013
Skelton began the season as the Cardinals starting quarterback and ended up playing in seven games total.
Many times you hear stories about quarterbacks buying their offensive lineman a gift once the season is over.
Perhaps the weekend is on Skelton? Unless the QB decides to take to Twitter during the trip, we'll likely never know.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut