Updated Jan 11, 2013 - 4:22 pm
An amazing church league buzzer-beater
That's why you'll love Matt Demember, a sixth-grader from Maryland, and his ridiculous buzzer beater.
We don't know what's better, the shot, or the fact that the opposing player actually seem excited for Matt, who won the game with his backward, 40-foot heave.
And don't worry, there's no truth to the rumor that Demember's shot was reviewed and waved off by the Pac-12 officials who were working the game.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security