Updated Jan 14, 2013 - 2:28 am
James Harden with an unreal crossover on Jrue Holiday
The 76ers would beat the Rockets 107-100, but not before Harden got the last laugh with a crossover for the ages on Holiday in the fourth quarter.
It wasn't all bad for the former Bruin. Despite being embarrassed for a split second, Holiday finished with a game-high 30 points and nine rebounds.
And it should be noted that both Pac-12 alums are having career years starring for their respective teams.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad