Updated Jan 14, 2013 - 2:14 pm
Dogs invade soccer match, instantly make it better
Smaller field? Faster game? More scoring? Less flopping? More enthusiastic announcers?
OK, the last one isn't possible, but we digress.
Chances are you've thought the game could be improved, but haven't quite found the solution.
A friendly match in Instanbul was briefly delayed when a pair of dogs romped onto the field.
The dogs, which appear to be yellow lab-like, frolicked around (as dogs do), appearing to enjoy the attention given to them by a bunch of smiling soccer players before being carried off the field.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad