Updated Jan 14, 2013 - 2:14 pm
Dogs invade soccer match, instantly make it better
Smaller field? Faster game? More scoring? Less flopping? More enthusiastic announcers?
OK, the last one isn't possible, but we digress.
Chances are you've thought the game could be improved, but haven't quite found the solution.
A friendly match in Instanbul was briefly delayed when a pair of dogs romped onto the field.
The dogs, which appear to be yellow lab-like, frolicked around (as dogs do), appearing to enjoy the attention given to them by a bunch of smiling soccer players before being carried off the field.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level